This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm Back!!

Hello Friends!

What a great week of vacation we had!! I can't wait to share it with you! We arrived safely home on Saturday afternoon and I really haven't had much time to rest, since we got back! I have been overwhelmed with laundry, chores, and church things.

Today, I start my new job! So, that is adding into the mix of everything.

I do have a PLAN for sharing my vacation with you. During our whole trip, we wrote down a list of alphabetic words that had to do with our vacation. For example.... A is for Atlantic City (because we went there). B is for Boats (because we rode in one and because we saw lots of them). I took pictures of most of the words, but some are just words and I will explain why they made the list. Thinking of words along the way, made our trip all the more fun! --- You'll see why as we go thru the list!

I hope you all have had a good week! I look foward to catching up with what you've been up to!

Blessings to you all, and I'll start my list soon! (maybe this morning!)

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are back home and sounds like you had a great time. Good Luck with your new job today! gb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky. Good to have you back, and I could see from facebook that you had a great time, with some lovely photos. That sounds like a really good way of dividing your vacation posts up - how clever of you!! Hee Hee! Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! We DID have a great week! And my first day at my new job went well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the new job. I will be reading the holiday posts, look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Lindy Lou! ~ It's been a hectic week, so far! But, I am hoping that it gets better.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...