Hello Friends!
What a great week of vacation we had!! I can't wait to share it with you! We arrived safely home on Saturday afternoon and I really haven't had much time to rest, since we got back! I have been overwhelmed with laundry, chores, and church things.
Today, I start my new job! So, that is adding into the mix of everything.
I do have a PLAN for sharing my vacation with you. During our whole trip, we wrote down a list of alphabetic words that had to do with our vacation. For example.... A is for Atlantic City (because we went there). B is for Boats (because we rode in one and because we saw lots of them). I took pictures of most of the words, but some are just words and I will explain why they made the list. Thinking of words along the way, made our trip all the more fun! --- You'll see why as we go thru the list!
I hope you all have had a good week! I look foward to catching up with what you've been up to!
Blessings to you all, and I'll start my list soon! (maybe this morning!)
Glad you are back home and sounds like you had a great time. Good Luck with your new job today! gb
ReplyDeleteHi Becky. Good to have you back, and I could see from facebook that you had a great time, with some lovely photos. That sounds like a really good way of dividing your vacation posts up - how clever of you!! Hee Hee! Hugs my friend.
ReplyDeleteThanks, ladies! We DID have a great week! And my first day at my new job went well. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the new job. I will be reading the holiday posts, look forward to them.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lindy Lou! ~ It's been a hectic week, so far! But, I am hoping that it gets better.
ReplyDelete