This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Vacation A to Z --- (I & J)

I is for INDEPENDENCE HALL

After we drove back from Atlantic City, we drove into downtown Philadelphia. We wanted to walk around the historical area and see some of the sites. The area was very crowded with tourist, tho. We decided that since we had been to Philadelphia before and had already seen everything, we wouldn't bother standing in the long lines. PLUS.... it was very hot!! But, here is a picture of Independence Hall. It looks like they are working on the top part of it.


J is for JET SKI

David's brother lives on a lake. He has a boat and a jet ski! My girls had a blast with the Jet ski! Miranda even learned how to drive it!

David and Bob had to give it a "test run" to make sure it was working properly. It was having problems starting.


Shannon teaches Miranda how to drive it!



Shannon & Miranda on the jet ski, and Ashley waits for her turn on the tube. (More pics on that later!)


Mirana learns how to "park" it next to the boat. NOT an easy task!


Now, Shannon is driving.


Tori is driving now, with Ashley on the back. They went to the clubhouse to pick up some drinks and snacks.


Miranda takes David for a ride!



J is for JUMBOTRON

While we were in Times Square, we got to be on the big jumbotron that is mixed in with all of the billboards!


There we are!!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...