This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Philly Cheese Steak

Congratulation to "This is me" over at Southhamsdarling for guessing that we will be stopping to have a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich at Pat's Steaks!


Photo Source

Photo Source
Doesn't that sandwich look yummy??

When we asked David what he was looking most forward to on our trip... THIS is what he said!! A Philly Cheese Steak sandwich from Pat's Steaks!

I'll post a new hint later today!!

I also want to show off my new Independence Day tablescape! So, you will be seeing pics of it sometime today, as well!


4 comments:

  1. Hee Hee! I think that puts me one up on Claudia!!! Yum yum, that steak sandwich sure does look awesome my friend. I just adore steak sandwiches anyway, but that one looks pretty special to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so close :( Well maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, This ~ You are so silly! ;) Yes. Cheese Steak sandwiches are yummy! Can't wait to have the REAL thing!

    Claudia ~ I just appreciate your effort, so much!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that's looks amazing..happy fourth


    Everyday Life

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...