This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Philadelphia - Hotel or not?

After touring historic Philadelphia and eating a yummy Philly Cheese Steak sandwich... we will need a place to stay.

Photo Source

Where do you think we will be resting our pretty little heads while we are staying in Philadelphia?

HINT: If you remember.... David grew up in Philadelphia!

7 comments:

  1. This is too hard, too many choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Claudia ;) I'll give you another hint.... we are NOT staying in a hotel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, Becca!!! You got it right!! ~ We will be staying at David's mother's house. Congrats!! :) I'll post more about it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I;m late I'm afraid my friend, but I would have made the same guess as Becca! Hee Hee!! This is a fun way of gearing up for your holiday. Oops, sorry, vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! I'm sorry, This! :) Thanks! I am glad that you are enjoying my little game! I'm having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...