This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Monday, July 11, 2011

New Location Added!! Wahoo!!

We decided to add one more place to our whirlwind vacation!!
We are going to go to.....

Photo Source

David took me to Atlantic City back in the early 1980's when he took me to Philadelphia for the first time. We just spent the day there, which is what we will do with our girls, since they have never been.



 Photo Source


And while we are there... I will HAVE to buy some Salt Water Taffy!! ~ YUM!! 

Photo Source

Atlantic City is only a little over an hour away from Philadelphia, so it won't take long to get there.


No. We will not be doing any gambling while we are there. That is NOT in the plan! Who wants to take a chance on LOSING money?! Not us!

4 comments:

  1. The upcoming vacation just gets better and better! I'm sure it will all be wonderful, and I am very envious my friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it does!!! Can't wait!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so excited for you can't wait to hear all about it when you return

    Everyday Life

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...