This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Philadelphia - Day One - Food!

After our tour of the historical area of Philadelphia, we will HUNGRY!

photo source


We have already planned where we will eat lunch.

Philadelphia is famous for a certain kind of "sandwich".

What sandwich is Philadelphia famous for?

Bonus Question:
What is the name of the restaurant where this sandwich originated from?
(there are actually two places, but David only considers one to be the original! **Smile**)

5 comments:

  1. A Philly steak sandwich? At Genos? (did some google research LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Claudia! You are VERY CLOSE to the right answers with your Google search! "Philly" and "steak" are both in the title of the sandwich. You are missing one word ;) And Geno's is one of the possible places, but there is another (right across the street from Geno's). ~ Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it the Philly Cheese Steak sandwich? And is the restaurant Pat's Steaks?? I do love a good steak sandwich, I must admit! Hope you're having a great Independence Day weekend my friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. philly cheese steak YUM YUM YUM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi This! ~ YOU GUESSED IT!! :) We will be going to Pat's Steaks to get the official Philly Cheese Steak sandwich! ~ Can't wait!

    Becca ~ Yes!! They are yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...