This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It Just Gets Better and Better!

I just found out that while we are visiting David's brother and his family in Virginia, we will be spending one of our days on a motorcycle trip through the Shenandoah National Park!!

David's brother has a motorcycle and he is going to borrow a friends motorcycle so that we will have two. It should be a fun day!

Here are some pics that I found online of the park...


Photo Source

Look at that road!!!! WOW!! Photo Source

Photo Source

While we are on our motorcycle adventure, the girls are exited because they will be spending the day with their cousins!! They aren't sure how they are going to spend the day, yet... but, they are talking about going to a big amusement park in Virginia called... Kings Dominion!! I can't help but be a little it jealous. I am a theme park and roller coaster fanatic!! Take a look at a few pics that I found online of the park...


Photo Source

This roller coaster is one that I saw on TV not too long ago. It is named after the famous NASCAR driver, Dale Earnhardt. He was known as "The Intimidator". Photo Source

Photo Source


5 comments:

  1. I used to love roller coasters too. Now I do not think my heart would survive those drastic drops.
    Enjoy the cycling trip. It looks like far more fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm hiding in your suitcase

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gramma ~ I dread the day that I can no longer ride the thrill rides! ;)

    Becca ~ Sure! If I can go to Disney with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky. That motorcycle trip is going to be awesome!! I'm very envious I must say. You haven't got room for a little one I suppose?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi This! ~ Yes. I am excited! Come on! Hop on!! I'm sure there will be plenty of room! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...