This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 is Looking Good!

WOW!! I hope that you all had as wonderful of a New Year's weekend, as I did! The first two days of 2011 were AWESOME for me!

If you remember from my Christmas post, David gave me two tickets for Sunday's Atlanta Falcon's game. I was SOOO excited and thankful that he did this for us!! We decided to make it a bit more fun and drive up to Atlanta and stay the night, before the game.

Atlanta is about 90 minutes from our house, but when you go up there to stay... it feels like you are a million miles away!

I'm going to wait and post more about our weekend later. I just wanted to "pop in" and give you a "pre-post" before the real one! I need to download my pictures and catch up on a few other things before I sit down and write.

Happy New Year to all of you! I have to catch up on my blog-reading, as well!!

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful Becky, that you had such an awesome (how I love that word!!) start to the new year. We look forward to hearing more about it. I hope the football game lived up to your expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, "Awesome" is a fun word! ;) And yes, the football game was fun. It was fun being part of the excitement of actually BEING THERE! I think, if I had to choose, though... I would rather watch the game from the comfort of my own home. I felt just a little claustrophobic as I was in such close quarters with people that I didn't know. It was a wonderful experience, though, and I am so thankful to David for making one of my dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...