This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fun with "Word Verification"

I love to comment on the blogs that I read and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when others comment on mine! ~~ Remember.... I have my blog set up so that even if you are not a Blogger "member", you can still comment on my posts.

For those of you that often comment on mine ~ or any other blog ~ you know that usually, after you post, you have to type in some crazy word for security reasons. I am not complaining, I promise! I like that this security measure is in place. I am just finding the "words" (not really words!) that they ask you to type in, are HILARIOUS!! What about you??   

For a few weeks now, I've been writing down some of the "words" that I am asked to type. Check them out and see if you find them funny! After the word, you will see "my" thoughts on the word. I'd love to hear what your thoughts are!

screpin -- is this slang for "scraping"??, as in... "He was screpin the food off of his plate."

romolost -- is this a GPS for someone that lives or visits Rome, Italy? -- "Check the romolost (rome-o-lost), dear. I think we're lost."

wists -- to me this sounds like a young child's word for "wrists". -- "Mommy, my wists hurt."

adesser -- another child's word for "a dresser". -- "Mommy, can I have adesser for my clothes?"

spoirdi -- is this another word for "sporty"?. -- "That's quite a spoirdi car you have there!"

Like I said... These crack me up!!!

I think I will continue to write them down and post about them every now and then, just for a laugh!

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! I am heading back to work today after being home for almost three weeks for the holidays. It will be fun to see the kids again, but HOME sounds so much better! **Smile**

6 comments:

  1. one word: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some of the words are insane i wonder sometimes if some of them arre even words but rather jumbled letters

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post, Becky, and I really enjoyed your thoughts on what the words might mean! We certainly get some strange ones come up, I must admit. I particular like your thoughts on the first one - "He was screpin the food off his plate". LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I could make you all laugh today! :) I really don't think that they are real words, but I like trying to make words from them! It's fun! I also enjoy trying to make words out of the letters on license plates as we travel! Ya. I'm a little silly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Romolost kills me! It's good! See where your imagination wanders? It's a good thing your writing (in your mind's eye, eh?). And screpin is good too. Hope your day back to school wasn't too rough. Be stopping by again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romolost was my favorite too, Susan! ~ School was good. Just a long day since it was raining. No outside time. But, it was good. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...