This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Money

Today, I could totally just copy and paste a blog post that I wrote not too long ago about MONEY. (You can read it by clicking HERE if you would like.)

Money is an evil word in "my" dictionary! There is a constant NEED for it in my house. Yes, there are things that we "want", but more often... money is "needed" rather than "wanted". There never seems to be enough of it.

Right now, all I can think about is what I can do to bring more income (money) into our house. I work now as a part-time preschool teaching assistant, so I DO have hours in my week that could be spent working somewhere else. Before this job, I worked full-time and our family life struggled because I was only home in the evenings. I hate to bring that problem back, but I don't know what else to do.

For now, I think the best thing for me to do is...
 pray about the situation.

I need to talk to God.

But, more importantly.... I need to LISTEN to God.

He, alone, has all the answers.

2 comments:

  1. I've been praying for you. Money stress is never fun. Have you heard of Dave Ramsey? He has great advice about money.

    You asked how I put the name stamp on my pictures a while ago. (You should add your email to your blogger so I can just email you when I need to respond to your comments. :)) I do it in Paint Shop Pro. I know there is a way to do it where you make it a brush and it's saved in the program but I haven't figured that out yet... so I just made it as a file that I saved in my photos. I made it have a transparent background so all you see is the text. Then I open it in the editing program and copy and paste it on to the photo I want it to go on. Pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the prayers, Laura. I appreciate that so very much. Yes... we have been thru the Dave Ramsey course with our church. He (and it) are wonderful! We are now completely out of debt. YAY! Paying for college for our girls is what is killing us right now. Trying to pay for it without loans. It's not easy!

    Thanks for the advice about my email. You are right. I need to do that. :)

    Thanks for the info about your "name stamp" on your photos. I don't have that program, but I do have "paint". I may try messing around with it a little bit.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...