This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A to Z Blog Challenge ~ Z

The word for today is ZEN, as in a website that I stumbled upon a couple of years ago called Zen Habits. You can check it out by clicking HERE.

This website (actually.... it's a blog!) is full of helpful information and tips for living a "simple", "happy" and "healthy" life.

Here are just a few of the categories from which to choose from -
  • Finance & Family
  • Healthy & Fitness
  • Goals & Motivation
  • Habits
  • Happiness
  • Productivity & Organization
  • Simplicity
Within these categories, you can find posts such as these --- (you can click on them!)

I get these blog posts sent to my email, but I have to admit that I am WAY behind on reading them! This is something that I need to get back into the habit of doing. Leo's (the author of the blog) way of writing is so peaceful and helpful.

Thank you, Leo, for your AMAZING writing skills!


WOW!!! ~ We've made it to the end of the alphabet! You are either glad to see it go or will miss it. My guess is the first choice, but I'm Ok with that. It's been fun for me to think of a word for each letter. I tried hard to think of words that made me think of the previous day. Sometimes it was easy. Sometimes it was hard.

I'm not sure what my next blog "theme" will be. I have several ideas, but I'm not sure if I really want to follow that route right now. I may take a break and try my hand at just "writing". **Smile**

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...