This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Friday, October 22, 2010

A Camping We Will Go

Yep! I'm happy to say that we are camping this weekend!! YAY!!!!

I am anxious to get away, even if it is just for a couple of days. The weather is PERFECT right now for it! Hope you all out there in "blogland" have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back in a couple of days!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becky,
    I've kept up with your posts all week, and I'm sad that you are feeling so much pain. But as you say, I believe you will take the right path, and you'll probably find that it is the shortest path and the pain won't seem so great. You already know that most of us go through these trials, and I usually just say, "It's a test!" And we get stronger without even knowing if we passed the test! I've been fighting some weird cold all week and finally lost my voice today, so I've not been writing much. But know that you are being thought of and have an enjoyable camping weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much, Susan. It was nice to get away, even it was just for a few days. ~ Hope you feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...