This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My apology goes out to....

all of you true Atlanta Braves fans.

You see... I watched last night's game as if I were one of you "true" fans. I got caught up in all of the excitement that they were IN the play-offs. I should have gone to bed half way through the game. Maybe they would have won.


The truth is.... I haven't watched a whole Braves game in several years. I feel that I may be the reason that they lost the game and are now out of the play-offs. I am so sorry.

Have you ever felt like that??  Like you "jinxed" someone??

That's how I felt last night. Like I had jinxed the Braves by suddenly deciding to watch them after a long period of not watching them. ---- Sorry guys!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Becky, I know where you're coming from. The Texas Rangers are in the playoffs too, and won their first two games with Tampa Bay-wow! So I get real interested and watched the next two games over the weekend...Texas lost both games. Blub Blub. Well, we're playing Tampa Bay for the 5th time tonite and it's close. In the top of the 4th Texas is 2-1, but we had to fight for that 2nd point. My question is: "Should I stay or should I go?"

    By the way, I'm a Sagitarious too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That exactly how I felt as I watched the game!! -- "Should I go to bed??" -- "Maybe if I do, they'll start winning." Hope your Rangers pulle thru and won!

    That's awesome, Susan!! I could tell that we had a lot in common! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...