This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A to Z Blog Challenge ~ Y

Today's word is... YELLOW. I picked this word because it is my mom's favorite color. She was just talking about it yesterday, in fact.

So... as a dedication to her... I have found these beautiful pictures of YELLOW things. ~ Enjoy!



 My mom loves flowers!



My mom loves butterflies.



She loves birds.
She loved to decorate with the color yellow.

Everytime that I see the color yellow,
I think of my mom.

2 comments:

  1. What a great blog! Love all the yellow...I did a yellow flower garden a few years back with yellow iris, yellow canna, and yellow Stella D'Oro lillies. Yellow is so warm and buttery-your picture choices were perfect! And the sailboats were cool. It's great to write like you talk-exhilarating! And the week in history keeps us in tune of the history we may have forgotten over the years. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Susan! ~ You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...