This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Date Night With Hubby

Friday night is usually "Date Night" for Hubby and I. Sometimes we go out with friends and sometimes the kids end up coming along, too. Last night, I got to have him all to myself!

We left the house about 5:00pm and headed to town. I set my ipod to my "beach music" playlist (our favorite!) and rolled --- well, we didn't actually "roll" down the windows. My car is only 2 yrs old, so we just pushed the button. --- down the windows, opened the sun-roof and enjoyed having the wind blow thru our hair --- well, it blew thru "my" hair, anyway.

Our first stop was Chili's for dinner.


Then we walked around Columbus Park Crossing
(shopping center) for a little bit .....


where we checked out the new Haverty's Furniture store where we looked at bedroom furniture, just for the fun of it.

Then, we walked to Barnes & Noble to browse the books.


While we were there, we took a look at the "Nook eBook Reader". It's pretty cool! I thought you just used it to download electronic books, but it does a whole lot more than just that!


After that, we headed to Chill,
the new "hot spot" in town for dessert!! YUM!!
I had been there before, but Hubby had not and he loved it!!


What a wonderful time we had! We talked, laughed and truly enjoyed spending the evening together. Some of my best memories are just spending TIME with my hubby. Last night's date was one of those that will always be remembered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...