We left the house about 5:00pm and headed to town. I set my ipod to my "beach music" playlist (our favorite!) and rolled --- well, we didn't actually "roll" down the windows. My car is only 2 yrs old, so we just pushed the button. --- down the windows, opened the sun-roof and enjoyed having the wind blow thru our hair --- well, it blew thru "my" hair, anyway.
Our first stop was Chili's for dinner.
Then we walked around Columbus Park Crossing
(shopping center) for a little bit .....
where we checked out the new Haverty's Furniture store where we looked at bedroom furniture, just for the fun of it.Then, we walked to Barnes & Noble to browse the books.
While we were there, we took a look at the "Nook eBook Reader". It's pretty cool! I thought you just used it to download electronic books, but it does a whole lot more than just that!
After that, we headed to Chill,
the new "hot spot" in town for dessert!! YUM!!
I had been there before, but Hubby had not and he loved it!!






No comments:
Post a Comment