My sweet, sweet friend Thisisme over at Southhamsdarling has blessed me with another award!! I had no idea there were so many awards even out there, and yet here I go receiving ANOTHER ONE! Thank you so very much, Thisisme!
If you have not popped in over at her blog, please do so! You won't be disappointed! She lives in England and has so many wonderful stories to tell. She is a fascinating person and I am thrilled to have her as a Blogging Buddy!
Along with this award... comes... yes, you guessed it... RULES!! The first rule is to tell 7 things about yourself. The second is to pass the award along to other blogger friends. Both of these things are getting harder to do, especially the "passing of the award". There are so many wonderful blogs out there!!
Well, let's start with the first rule and worry about the second a bit later.
1) I attended the Art Institute of Atlanta for a short time. I enjoyed art very much and thought that I would like to become a comercial artist. After a year of being a student there, I became discouraged and dropped out. -- Yes. I am a college drop out. :(
2) I absolutely LOVE rollercoasters!!! I have often thought how fun it would be to be in one of those clubs where the people go all over the country and ride different ones!
3) I'm only afraid of heights when there is no barrier between me and the edge! If there is a barrier there... I can look down and I am not afraid at all.
4) I don't like to cross streams that have stepping stones to get across. My sense of balance goes right out the window and I fall right in just about every time!!
5) I don't like to be in places that don't have windows for very long. I have to be able to see out. I may be a wee bit claustrophobic. Although.... being in a movie theatre doesn't bother me. I guess it is because I am too busy watching the movie!
6) I do not like the sound of metal scratching on metal (or anything else!). To me... it's like fingernails scratching a chalkboard!! It makes me cringe!!! I don't like to replace light bulbs because of this reason.
7) There are two tastes that I reaaalllly don't like. They are bananas and tea. Most "southerner's" love iced tea... "sweet tea", that is. But, nope. Not me. And bananas, I have never liked them. I can't even eat a banana popcicle!! Blech!!
Now, to pass this award on to some deserving blogger friends. (The directions didn't specify how many to pass it along to, so I just picked a few of my favorite ones!) I know that not all of these sweet ladies accept blog awards, but I want to recognize them anyway!!
Heather at Mrs. C's Life
Susan at KardKornerKrib
Marti at A Stroll Thru Life
Linda at A La Carte
Melissa at Greener Grass
I love all of your blogs very much and enjoy visiting them often! Keep up the wonderful work that you do with them!