This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Possible Color Scheme


I think I may have figured out a color scheme for my living room!!! Take a look at this BEAUTIFUL fabric that I found at http://www.joann.com/! Won't it make some gorgeous pillows???

Pillows


Now, look as I have gathered some other colors together to get an idea of what the room will look like with the above as pillows...

Let me know what you think!!




Couch


Slipcover for blue chair (might go a little darker)


Curtains & accent pillow for chair


Accent pillow for chair (or couch)


Wall color (possibly)


Carpet


5 comments:

  1. I love the new sofa, loads of cushions would really give the colour lift you feel you are lacking without to much expense. look forward to seeing the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca ~ Thank you!

    LindyLou ~ Thank you for the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, those are great colors. The green and burgundy are great contrast colors for your earth tones. And your JoAnn print is really pretty. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan ~ Thank you! I like them too and feel MUCH better since I have chosen a color palette! :) I am going to JoAnn's and see if they have that fabric IN the store. If not... I will order it online, unless I see something in the store that I like better!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...