This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Monday, February 21, 2011

I Want to Get Physical


Last week, I did really good. I made it to the gym 4 days in a row!! And yes... I DID exercise! Two of those days, I even went BEFORE work!! I thought it would be tough, but I did it and I liked it!

I am actually ANXIOUS to get there today and I am actually looking forward to working out! YAY! I am excited to be back in this mode of thinking! I have been here before (several times!), but somehow... the excited-ness wears off, and I go back to hating exercise.

Olivia Newton John's song.... "Let's Get Physical" is playing in my mind at the moment (even though... I don't think that was what she was singing about! LOL!)



But, that is what I want to do! I want to "get physical" so that I can "be fit"!

Excercise really isn't the hardest part for me. It's the "eating" part that is hard! I KNOW what I am supposed to be eating and what I shouldn't eat. But, I have a hard time following the rules. Temptation ALWAYS gets the best of me!

So, off I go.... to eat a HEALTHY breakfast, do some chores, and then head to the gym.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!


7 comments:

  1. You go girl! I need to take the hint from you...used to work out all the time myself. I'm plugging for you...cute post. Love Olivia Newton John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support, Susan! I need it! ~ Yes. Olivia was and will always be one of my idols!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you impressive, I only have to make it to the Wii every morning and that takes effort in this cold weather! I also like ONJ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, LindyLou! ~ I have a Wii, too. I do enjoy it, but find it hard to find the time to work out with it. I have been doing better by getting out of the house to exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you Becky. I've heard that any new thing becomes a routine once you've done it for two weeks. I wish your exercise regiment would rub of on me... You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Sandy ~ I am pretty sore today, but I gotta' keep going! Thanks for the reminder about things become a routine (or habit). If exercise "could" rub off on anyone... I'd be first in line for it!! LOL

    Becca ~ Thanks for the encouragement!! I appreacite it very much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...