This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is this a tease or is it real?

I'm talking about the weather.

It has has felt very much like Spring here in the South and I love it! The sun has been shining and the temperatures have been in the mid to upper 70's!

I can't help but think about that little groundhog up in Pennsylvania that did NOT see his shadow on Ground Hogs Day. According to the legend, since he did not see his shadow... this meant that Spring was/is "just around the corner" (as opposed to 6 more weeks of winter!) Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since then, and we have had beautiful weather for over a week now. So.... I am guessing that the little critter just may have been right! Hahaa!

I am not a weather "know-it-all", but I can not remember the last time that it was this warm in the middle of February!

But..... this just might be a tease, because in on March 2009, it snowed a LOT here in the south!

So... who knows!

Miranda, Jackson & I enjoying the snow on March 1, 2009

Look at me! I don't have anything else to write about, so I am resorting to writing about the WEATHER, of all things!! Sad, huh? **Smile**

7 comments:

  1. Hey, that's ok! Love your snow picture. And in Texas it has done the same thing. Beautiful weather for a few days. A little cooler tonite, but beautiful otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather... You make me laugh! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Susan! Enjoy your sunny weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. please don't let it be a tease i am loving the warm weather

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather is something I think most of us are always happy to talk about. So just to say our mild Spring like weather has gone, we now have a strong northerly wind and temps with highs of 5C and below freezing at night forecast for all this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, LindyLou. I hope that doesn't happen around here!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...