This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Photo of New "Do"

Ok.... here is the photo that I promised at the end of my last post. (click to view)

I took it myself with my Ipod. I kept trying and trying to get one with me actually looking at the camera... but, failed to!! LOL! So, you are stuck with this one! It's not the best picture, but you get an idea anyway of how the new "do" looks! I styled it myself this morning, but had trouble with the "sides" cooperating. It's hard to tell in this photo. It's going to take some getting used to, that's for sure! And if I not... it's just hair and it will grow back! **Smile**

8 comments:

  1. Becky it looks cute! I always say it takes a few days for your hair to get use to a new cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And yes... I think it will take a few days. Maybe, more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it too Becky! I can't believe how many times I have changed my hairstyle over the years. It's funny to look back at pictures from 10 and 15 years ago and see how different I look now. Mine just grows so fast, I have to keep it trimmed once a month to keep the style like I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Boss recently hacked General Mayhem's hair. He's very quiet about it. I sent her scissors off to Texas to get sharpened. That should prevent any more damage for a fwe weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puppykisses ~ Thank you! I wish mine grew fast!

    Arby ~ Uh oh! Poor kid! I know the feeling! LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...