This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vacation Destination #1 - Revealed!!!

Many thanks to those of you that are playing along with my little guessing game!! Congratulations to "Thisisme" over at Southhamsdarling for finally guessing our destination!

We will be flying to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!!

Photo Source

Photo source
This is where David was born and raised. He left in 1981 to go to college in Florida and never moved back!

Check back tomorrow for NEW hints as to what we will be doing on our first day in Philadelphia!


1 comment:

  1. Eeek! I missed this post as well. Thank you so much for giving me a mention my friend. With my daughter and granddaughter being here until Tuesday, we are all fighting for the laptop, and I usually let them win, so that's why I missed out on these posts. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...