This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Vacation Planning - YAY!

WOW!!! I am BEYOND EXCITED!!!!

I get to plan a HUGE family vacation!!!!!!


We haven't been on a week long FAMILY vacation in a LONG time!! And.... we have NEVER been on an airplane all together, as a family!! WAHOOOOOO!!!

I am keeping my destination(s) a secret for the time being.... just to keep you wondering!! Hahaa!! The vacation is over a month away, but as time gets closer, I want to start putting HINTS on my blog as to where we are going and what we will be doing each day. I think that might be fun!

**** IF you are a close friend of mine, and you already know where we are going on our vacation.... Please play along and "pretend" that you don't know! ~ Thanks!

I've already given you a couple of hints.

1 - We are FLYING somewhere!!
2 - We will be gone for a week!!

Right now... I have travel books from the library that the girls and I are reading. I am also beginning to make lists.... LOTS of lists!!!  LOL!

I am SOOOO EXCITED!!!  

6 comments:

  1. That's cheating Claudia! You're not allowed to ask questions like that! Hee Hee!
    Becky - oh, I am so thrilled for you, to be going on a wonderful family vacation like that. I can feel your excitement right over here in Devon. Woop Woop! Wonderful news. Big hugs from friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay i'm so excited throw some positive vibes my way if things work out financially our Disney trip may be back on. can't wait to hear more hints must go think...


    Everyday Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having troule replying to comments on my blog! This is VERY frustrating!!!

    But in case this goes thru... YES! I am SOOOO excited!!! And I can't wait to share where we are going, with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...