This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vacation Destination(s) - Hint #1

Hello!

I've been waiting patiently DYING to start giving you HINTS about our family vacation!! I won't be giving hints every day, as I had trouble coming up with the ones that I did come up with! We are about a month away from our departure and I am SO EXCITED!!!

Your first clue is this:


We are flying out of the Atlanta, GA airport. Our flight time is about 2 Hours. The city where we are going to, is a pretty big city. It is the city where David grew up.

What city is it???

If no one guesses the correct answer by tomorrow... then, I will give another clue!

7 comments:

  1. Your headed in the right direction, Claudia! Keep going north!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dallas?! This is a suggestion from over here in England, so I haven't got a clue really!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just going to ask North or West!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi This! ~~ Hahaa! No... you're headed in the wrong direction! ;)

    Claudia ~~ You're get closer!! :)

    Gramma ~~ Yes! North! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops!! Meant to say... You're "getting" closer!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...