Yes. I only have 3 more days left at my current job. I have accepted the position at the other preschool. YAY!! I feel good about my decision, I am just a little sad about leaving "my" preschool, tho. But, I feel that God has laid out this new path for me and has new opportunities waiting for me to discover, so it's all good. **Smile**
PROS about the new job:
- I will be making TWICE the amount of money and will now be able to help David out with expenses that he has been struggling with.
- I will get paid twice a month instead of only once a month! Getting paid only once a month is hard. You have to make your paycheck last all month!
- I will get paid all year round instead of only the months that school is in session!
CONS about the new job:
- It is twice as far from my home. I was driving only 9 miles to work and it only took me 15 mins to get there. Now, I will be driving 18 miles and it will take me 25 mins to get there!
- I will be working 5 days a week instead of 3.
- I still will not be "teaching". I will still be a teaching assistant. I was hoping to get a teaching postion, but at least I am getting my foot in the door in case there is a teaching position for next year.
But.... at least I have 11 weeks of Summer vacation to look foward to!! --- Too bad I'm not getting paid for it! **Smile**