This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Interview today!

I have an interview at another preschool this morning!!

I am trying my best to be calm about it and not be nervous. I am trying to put it into God's hands and not let the worry take over me.

This interview is NOT for a position that I really want, but I am going on it because... right now.... I can't turn anything down!!

I really want to TEACH preschool! And I really don't want to give up my 3 day, half-day, work week... but, I may have to.

The job that I am interviewing for is for a 5 day, half-day, teaching assistant position. I am sure that the pay will be better than what I am making right now, which is something that I need... but... I sure will miss those 4 day weekends!!

If they offer me the job, I think I may ask them to give me a few days to think about it so that I will hopefully have the chance to hear back from a few others that I have talked to and have given resume's to.

Interviewing for jobs is NOT my favorite thing to do!! The questions that they ask are what make me nervous! I get worried that I won't say the right thing in my answer.

I would appreciate any and all prayers this morning! My interview is at 9:30 EST.

12 comments:

  1. Becky saying a prayer for you right now! I know you are letting God lead you. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky you will do just fine, I am sure! And what I say, if this is suppose to be your job, you will get it :) let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did it all go then, Becky? As you say, it will be such a shame to have to give up on those four day weekends! I look forward to hearing how it went. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your wondeful comments and support! ~ The interview went well and they offered me the job! YAY! I have not given them an answer yet, but I will most likely take it. I feel like I can't turn it down. Hopefully, next year, there will be a chance to move into a teaching position! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the offer Becky! It really could lead into something you'll be very happy with. Best wishes on whatever decision you make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie, congrats! Now, who wouldn' give you a job, with that sweet and smart face! This is great news and maybe next year you will, for sure, be a teacher. Let us know if you really accepted the position.
    Lots of hugs.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so very much for the support and love!! ~ I am 99% sure that I will be taking that job. I have one more phone call to make today and if that doesn't pan out.. then, my next phone call will be to accept this one. ~ I'll keep ya'll posted! ((HUGS)) to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to know that you were offered the job Becky! You obviously impressed them, as I knew you would!!It will be an opening, and I am sure that something even better will come along so that you can really do what you want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, This!! ~ I accepted the job today. Now, just waiting to find out when I start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm late to this conversation, but congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope the interview went well

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...