This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hi friends.

I have honestly been trying to write a post for DAYS now!! In fact... I have it saved in my "drafts". I keep going to every few days and adding to it, but I just can't seem to finish it. I promise to... soon!

I've started a new adventure that I am anxious to tell you about!

I am now a Creative Partner with Initials, Inc.!!!

This company is a Georgia based (YAY!), premier personalized handbag and accessories company in the Direct Selling Industry and is consistently experiencing phenomenal growth in both sales and recruiting. --- Ok. I confess. These aren't my words. I got them from the company website. **Smile**

There has always been a part of me that has wished to be an entrepreneur and be my own boss. When we lived in Atlanta, I had a fairly successful Pet Sitting business. I chose not to pursue it when we moved to Columbus. I kinda' wish I had, tho! Oh well.

Through the years, I have been an Avon Representative (a couple of times!) and I have also tried my hand at a scrap-booking business called.. "Scrap-n-a-Snap". I had a lot of fun with it, but had to end it when my mom had her stroke back in 2005.

Lately, I have felt the "bug" biting me to get back into some type of business of my own. I started searching different "direct sales" companies and by accident.... I came across this article in Women's Day magazine. (Check it out by clicking the link.) I know that "personalized" items are VERY POPULAR right now, as well as handbags and purses are. So, I decided that THIS would be my business of choice!

I just joined a week ago and I am SO EXCITED!! I have my first party booked for the end of October and I am anxious to get a few more booked before then!!

I even have my own website!! Check it out at... www.myinitials-inc.com/beckybauers/

And... just so you know..... **smile**...... if you see something that you like.... you can order straight from my website! The best part is that monogramming is TOTALLY FREE!!! (up to 14 letters)

Anyway.... This is what has been occupying my mind for the last couple of weeks!! I'll keep you updated!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, Wow! This sounds like a great opportunity for you, and you can blog from time to time. When I first started blogging, I found a list of tips for new bloggers. One of the tips was, "don't worry about blogging everyday", once a week or every other week may be all you can do...your followers will always be glad to see your posts. You are creative Becky, with a great imagination and you go for what you want. How cool, your own website. I'm plugging for you! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Susan! I'm excited!! :) Thank you for the blogging tip! That is a great help! ~ ((HUGS)) to you, my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky. Well, these are exciting times for you my friend. I wish you all the luck in the world with your new venture. If enthusiasm does it, I know it will be a great success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and nice to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck Becky.

    Am sure all will be wonderful.

    Have a great weekend.

    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...