This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm Still Here!

No. I haven't been a very good blogger lately. I apologize for that. I need to find a way to get blogging back into my routine!

I work 5 days a week now... 8:30 to 1:30. But, I leave my house at 8:00 and don't get home until nearly 4:00 most days.... so.... really.... I am gone pretty much ALL DAY!

I have been going to the gym on Mon, Wed, & Friday's after work. I go to see my mom on Tuesday's after work. On Thursdays, I go to see my Care Receiver. So, you can see that my week is FULL!

I am now attending a Bible Study on Sunday evenings, and of course.... I have church on Sunday mornings.

Twice a month, on Thursday evenings.... I have my Stephen Ministry meetings.

On top of all of this.... I am trying to keep on top of my household chores, spend time with David and my girls, and also make time for what few friends that I have.

You can see why Blogging has kinda' been put on the back burner right now!

On the list of things to do today --------

At work: I am teaching today while the teacher that I assist, does "assessments" with the children.

After work: I will call my CR and see if she is feeling well enough for me to visit her. (She was in the hospital earlier this week.) If she is... then, I will go to see her.

After seeing her: I have to go to the grocery store and buy the ingredients for a pasta salad that I am bringing to work tomorrow for "Fun Friday". -- Once a month, all of the teachers take turns providing a meal for the rest of the teachers. I am on the list for tomorrow, along with several others. The theme is "Italian".

Then... I get to come home!

Oh ya!! Today is PAY DAY, too!!! So, I will need to go to the bank. **Smile**

5 comments:

  1. Do not worry, blogging is not a chore, it is supposed to be fun. And plus, your followers will always enjoy your writings. I wish you energy to keep it up with all of your to dos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky. I love the autumn look of your blog by the way. Gosh, you certainly are a very busy bee these days and, quite naturally, blogging is going to have to take a back seat for a while. I just don't know how people who work (and certainly those who work full time) find time to blog, I really don't! I know just how long I spend at it. You are living life, and that really is the main thing my friend. We aren't going anywhere, so just put up a post as and when you can. Otherwise it gets to be a drag, and puts real pressure on you. Take care. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Claudia! I appreciate that! :)

    Thank you, This! Glad you will be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, I'm a bit like you and finding it difficult to fit everything in!
    I am working fulltime and with a husband and family sometimes there just isnn't enough time.

    We will be part time bloggers together!!

    Have a good week and hopefully we will catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good Raindrops and Daisies! I'm glad to know that ther is someone else out there feeling the same way that I am! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...