This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday's Wonderful Words

Good morning!! Hope you enjoy today's Wonderful Words!

This one is SO TRUE!! ~ You are in charge of whether your happiness!



I like this one, too. Life IS short! Make the most of it!



It just won't work, if you don't! :)



See things (and people) as God sees them!



Sometimes we NEED miracles!! :)



This is SOOOOOO TRUE!!! At least it is for me!



3 comments:

  1. Love all the qutotes especially the one with the umbrellas.

    Love the photos down your side bar of your lovely family.

    I have an Ashley too
    but we spell it Ashleigh


    Have a good weekend.

    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely post Becky, never a truer word. I hope you are keeping well, still reading your posts in my reader but apologies for not calling by to comment very often, time just seems to get swallowed up by real life!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...