This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday's Wonderful Words




So true!! Worry can take over your life, if you let it.
Yes it is!!! Time to put the past in the past and start fresh!!! 


I love this one!!! I am guilty of trying to always please others and not myself. 



This one makes me feel good. If I am disappointed... I shouldn't worry. I just need to be patient because God has something better planned! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...