This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pinterest

Those of you that are familiar with the website.... PINTEREST... will know what I am talking about when I say how FUN it is!! I am not sure how to explain it other than .... if you've ever cut out magazine pictures or articles  in order save them for future reference, then you will understand Pinterest! I have the most fun just scrolling thru the THOUSANDS of articles and pictures that are posted!! Of course, I "pin" a lot of them to my own board, too! **smile**

One of my favorite things to "pin" are things that remind me of my childhood. It is so fun to see things that bring back memories that I had completely forgotten!! I was born in 1964... so my childhood memories are of the late 60's and early 70's. I also enjoy seeing things that remind me of my teen years.... the late 70's and early 80's.

I think I am going to post some of these on Monday's and call the posts.... "Monday Memories". I know that today is Tuesday... but, let's pretend that it's Monday ... WAIT!! Scratch that thought! Who likes Monday's???.. LOL!!  We'll just do a Monday post on a Tuesday! **smile**

The little flowered suitcase ---- I had a green one. I used it when I would go to spend the night at a friends house or when we traveled to Columbus from Atlanta to visit my grandparents.

1970s Floral Suitcase -- I had a green one!

Doggie Pull Toy --- I'm not sure if "I" had one of these or not, but I remember a kid that lived near me having one and I remember one time when he was pulling it and the dog was UPSIDE DOWN, scraping across the sidewalk!!!! I got so upset with him!! .... You see... for as long as I can remember... anything that had a face on it.... had FEELINGS!! So, in my mind... this little doggie was being tortured by this kid!!!

Pull Toy

Photo Block --- These were pretty cool! Each side of the plastic block, had a slit where you could slide a photograph into it. I had pictures of my family and friends on my block.

Photo blocks.

Check back on MONDAY for more fun memories!! And be sure to check out PINTEREST!! I think you'll love it!!

1 comment:

  1. i need to go update my account haven't been on in awhile

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...