One of my favorite things to "pin" are things that remind me of my childhood. It is so fun to see things that bring back memories that I had completely forgotten!! I was born in 1964... so my childhood memories are of the late 60's and early 70's. I also enjoy seeing things that remind me of my teen years.... the late 70's and early 80's.
I think I am going to post some of these on Monday's and call the posts.... "Monday Memories". I know that today is Tuesday... but, let's pretend that it's Monday ... WAIT!! Scratch that thought! Who likes Monday's???.. LOL!! We'll just do a Monday post on a Tuesday! **smile**
The little flowered suitcase ---- I had a green one. I used it when I would go to spend the night at a friends house or when we traveled to Columbus from Atlanta to visit my grandparents.
Doggie Pull Toy --- I'm not sure if "I" had one of these or not, but I remember a kid that lived near me having one and I remember one time when he was pulling it and the dog was UPSIDE DOWN, scraping across the sidewalk!!!! I got so upset with him!! .... You see... for as long as I can remember... anything that had a face on it.... had FEELINGS!! So, in my mind... this little doggie was being tortured by this kid!!!
Photo Block --- These were pretty cool! Each side of the plastic block, had a slit where you could slide a photograph into it. I had pictures of my family and friends on my block.
Check back on MONDAY for more fun memories!! And be sure to check out PINTEREST!! I think you'll love it!!
i need to go update my account haven't been on in awhile
ReplyDelete