This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Facebook Pages

Hello!!

Yes. It's been a while.... again!!!

Sorry about that!

You'll be happy to know that I have been making a list of topics to write about.... I just haven't taken the time to actually WRITE!!!! **Smile**

This one ---- "Facebook Pages" ---- is actually one that was NOT on my list. I just now decided that I wanted to write about it.

I have just recently -- within the past two weeks or so -- found some Facebook pages that I have "liked". They are inspirational and uplifting. They have pictures and quotes that I constantly want to "share" on my own page, but if I shared each one that I liked... then, I would overload my Facebook friends and they would "unfriend" me!! -- If you are familiar Facebook.... then, you know what I am talking about! LOL! --And I DON'T want that to happen!

Here is a list of the pages that I "LIKE" on Facebook:

Life: Live, Love, Laugh
Inspire Us NOW
Just BE
Just Feelin' Good
My Attitude - My Life - My Rules
Occupy Kindness


Don't you just love all of the wonderful titles!!!

I think I am going to feature some of my favorites on Wednesday's and call the topic:

Wednesday's Wonderful Words


So.... here goes the first installment!! ~ Enjoy!!!



I like this one because it makes me think of people from my past that I still care VERY much about!!



Sadly... I feel like I have very few people in my life that I can really count on.



This one is AMAZING!!!! Full of inspiring words!!



I am trying to learn this lesson!!!! -- BE MYSELF!!!



This one makes me think of my diet and exercise.... It's not at all easy!!! But, it's totally worth it in the end!!



I love that word..... JOY :)


2 comments:

  1. love the quotes and what a great idea to share them

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...