This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm Obsessed!

Yes. I have an obsession.

I am obsessed with the color Aqua Blue!! 

For as long as I can remember, I have loved the color "blue". But, I have also always been especially attracted to "aqua blue"... or the Crayola crayon color called .... CERULEAN. I have no idea how to pronounce it!! But, I like it VERY MUCH!!

Aqua Blue may also be considered ---- Aquamarine or Turquoise.


I am INSTANTLY attracted to anything that is this color ----



or any color that is close to this one!

Here is a list of the things that I have that are this color ----

"Ear Buds" for my Ipod ~




Silicone case for my Ipod ~


A purse ~


Nikki Hobo Turquoise

My water cup ~



A scarf ~





Of course, I have MANY other things that are this color, as well!


1 comment:

  1. I love that shade of blue as well
    it is so warm and inviting.

    Really like the blue cup and scarf!

    Wish we had skies that colour here in Ireland
    instead of rainy grey clouds!

    Have a lovely weekend.


    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...