This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Puppy Dreams

Back on 4/20/10, I blogged about "Dog Deams" and how fun it is to watch dogs dream. Well.... I didn't realize how REALLY FUNNY it is to watch puppies dream!! Oh my gosh!! They dream like crazy!!! You can tell that they are running and jumping, and even "drinking" (I could have used a different word, but chose not to.) from their mommy. Chester has even been barking and yelping in his sleep! Too funny!!

I find it amazing that puppies as young as 6 weeks old, can dream! They are just babies!! 

Here's a picture of Chester as he takes his first nap in our "beautiful" yard. (Remember my post about that INSTANT YARD that I want?.... Well, now you can see why I want one! This is what my grass looks like! Blech!!)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...