This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jackpot at Goodwill

One of my secrets is that I love to shop at Goodwill. I went there today in search of some new (well... they're new to me!) tank tops for the summer. I'm cheap and even $5-7.00 at Walmart for one is expensive to me! At Goodwill, I knew I could find some for about $4.00 each.

Well..... I hit the jackpot today!! I wasn't expecting there to be a SALE!!! Each week, they have the COLOR OF THE WEEK sale, which means that the "color" of the tag on the item is 1/2 off. But this week, in honor of Memorial Day weekend, they had TWO colors on sale!! Wahoo!! I was able to get 5 tank tops for $6.00!!

No. It doesn't take much to make me happy! ~ Especially a really good bargain! ** smile **

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...