This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sharing again

I know that I just wrote a new post this morning.... but, I was reading back thru some older posts and came across this one from October 2010. 


Not to "toot my own horn" or anything, but.... I think it is good enough to share again!! ~~ Enjoy!


Click this link ~

http://justbeingme-becky.blogspot.com/2010/10/rollercoasters-paths.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becky. I did go in and read your post. I can't remember it at all, so I must have missed it first time round! You're right, it was a very good post, and well worth repeating. I hope that you're not in a tunnel at the moment my friend. Let us start this new year filled with optimism and hope - I pray that 2012 will be a good one for all of us. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...