This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Not sure.

Hello my friends.

I know that it has been a long time.

I have been in a writer's FUNK for quite some time now and I'm not sure that I am going to continue keeping a blog. For a while, I was thinking.... "I'll start writing again in 2012." But, now... I'm not so sure.

I'm going to keep thinking on it and get back to you on my decision.

Hope you all are doing well!

Blessings ~
       Becky

8 comments:

  1. Wishing you a Merry Christmas. It's hard sometimes to quit but if isn't bringing you joy then you know the answer. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, personally, I miss all of your chatty little posts. When I get in a fog, I remember that I am really trying to keep a journal for my family. In fact, I am considering printing off my past three years of blog. Time out might be in order, but I would love to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky. Well, that was quite a surprise to see your blog come up on my blog roll.!! It has been SO long. Such a shame, because you were doing really well with your blog and making new friends, but I really do understand how you feel. It's sometimes very difficult to know what to write about. Just do what feels right for you once Christmas and the New Year are over. It might be that you will come back to it again at a later date. Anyway, I am very happy that I can keep up with you on facebook, my friend! I have missed you though over here in bloggyland. I wish you and David and all your family a very happy, peaceful and joyous Christmas. Blessings and hugs coming your way x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky, so good to see you again. Hope you are well. Don't give up on your blog just yet...just say hello from time to time until you decide one way or another. It's always good to do a catch-up post, even a month or so apart-brings you back to your other world of friends. In the meantime, I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and for sure I will be here waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Becky, to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Becky,
    I just discovered your blog. I am looking forward to your future postings. Wishing you all the best for this new year...Heidi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...